Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rec Voucher, Changing items
My warehouse manager has noticed Vouchers changing items.

Has anybody run into this?

Most vouchers seem to be dropping one line item and doubling another.
Seen issues like this on scanning items onto a voucher, if the scanner isn't setup correctly and it is not adding the item, and moving to the next available before the 2nd item is scanned, this can throw off the qty, and/or change the 1st item that was scanned.

If the voucher was correct and updated, and then changed some how, have not seen that and would start checking for Dup Item/style SIDSs, and doc sids.
The items are being keyed in by number from keyboard. No scanner being used.

He says that all items are correct on screen until update is hit, then after update the items have changed. It will drop one item# and double another, sometimes. Not every time. Still trying to figure out if it is a replicable issue.

As far as DVS. What could I do the check for Doc Sid errors or Style Sid Errors.

As a 2nd thread: What parts if any should be done as a Weekly/Monthly maintenance in DVS, and do you schedule it...
I have a problem similar to this issue. Vouchers are missing items. The voucher will print with the items on the paper but when printing tags the voucher will miss the items. Did you found an issue to your problem?
Quote:Elijah M (4/5/2016)
I have a problem similar to this issue. Vouchers are missing items. The voucher will print with the items on the paper but when printing tags the voucher will miss the items. Did you found an issue to your problem?

No I haven't. However, this technically is a service call type problem. BUT, was hoping a forum user had experienced it prior.

My advice on this (seconded by OSR mod, im sure) will be to call and submit a service request.

Thanks,

Wayne
I've seen the printing tags issue years ago on 85 or earlier builds. There was also an issue where the 'tags' check box for a new inventory item wasn't checked in which case it wont print. This can be added to the inventory lookup so that you can see if its checked or not.