Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAG Printing with multiple tag templates
Hello Everyone.  Had a question about Tag printing with multiple templates

desired set up:
I have 4 tag printers connected to one work station via a usb hub.
I have made 4 tag templates in doc designer.

During the receiving voucher process, all the items are designated with a tag design.  When I “print tags” is it possible for each template to have a designated printer?

Ideally I would like to print tags for all the items in the voucher with one click of the button of the “print tags” button.

Each printer would have different size paper correlated to its respective tag template.

Also, if there is a better solution, I would love to know.

Thank you.
If your using v9 you can set each printer to use a default design in workstation prefs. If your have those specific designs selected on the inventory items themselves, it did use the assigned printer when I tested that using print tags. It is a bit of work to assign tag designs to each item though.
(08-28-2017, 03:09 PM)Brett R Wrote: If your using v9 you can set each printer to use a default design in workstation prefs. If your have those specific designs selected on the inventory items themselves, it did use the assigned printer when I tested that using print tags. It is a bit of work to assign tag designs to each item though.

awesome, as long as the functionality is there, that is great.  

thank you very much.
No Problem I would test this on your own install though to make sure it works for you in this scenario.